Are you a change maker? An activist? An Eco warrior? Or just a conscious human being?
If you are, just like me, you must have very strong feelings about all the bad news we’ve been receiving.
There is no doubt that creating a more beautiful world is hard and often dark. It comes with a lot of “negative emotions”: stress, anxiety, despair, madness, terror…
And that’s so easy to get caught up into those emotions. So simple to let them drown us. But dear change maker, if you drown, who’s gonna take care of our world?
Why Breathwork For Changemakers?
That’s why breathwork is such an important tool. It will help you process your feelings, move through all the difficult emotions and release the energy stuck in your body so you can be clear headed and light hearted to take the necessary world changing actions you intend to.
Breathwork is about manipulating our breath over a period of time for a specific desired outcome, like :
- freeing old stuck physical + emotional blocks
- gaining creativity,
- gaining energy,
- gaining inspiration,
- relieving stress,
- feeling more positive,
- being more focused…
So if you feel like you are mad? Stressed? Anxious? If you need to process any difficult emotions and do so while being held by a safe group of change making sisters, join The Changemaking Sisters Circle where I’ll host 2 breathwork session per month!
What does a breathwork session look like?
- I will be preparing each of you 1:1 by email so you show up ready for our group session.
- On the D-day, we’ll be all together for 60 to 90 minutes.
- The first 15 minutes will be dedicated to preparing you as a group, teaching you the breathing patterns and modalities, guiding you through a quick meditation & intention setting.
- The next 30 minutes are for active breathing with a playlist on. I’ll guide you through it all.
- The last 15 minutes will be dedicated to going back to your normal breath and stillness so you can receive and integrate the benefits of your session.
- The following day, I will touch base with you 1 to 1 to make sure you are all good!
If you are curious about breathwork and about what it would look like to work with me, it’s the most affordable option to get a taste of it.
Are you ready to give it a go? Click here!