Hello beautiful changemaker!
I trust that you landed here because you dream of a brighter future and you are ready to stand up for it. Whether you are an activist, an ethical business owner or even an eco-warrior, I am grateful for you and the brilliance you bring to our world.
Now that that is said, let me ask you:
Are you also building a better life for yourself, or are you sacrificing yourself while fighting for a better future?
And are you sure that you are giving your best energy to your cause, or do you let your negativity, skepticism, and hopelessness contaminate your work?
I know for a fact that way too often change makers neglect themselves. They deny their own rights to a brighter future.
They exhaust themselves and by doing so, they pour negative energy into their fight and end up deserving their cause.
So changemaking sisters
Do you feel exhausted & guilty?
Are you exhausted because you spend so much time and energy fighting for your cause?
- So much that you have no more room for your personal life, no more pleasure, no more joy?
- So much that you don’t take enough time off to relax and rest?
And when you finally find time to rest, you can’t resist the urge to do something? Because you feel guilty prioritizing yourself, thinking you have to do more and more…
If so, you’re in the right place!
Do you feel overwhelmed by your negative emotions?
Do you feel like you’re stuck in negativity when you look at our world’s situation?
- sad after watching the news,
- angry with people who do nothing,
- frustrated when you see no progress being made,
- stressed, scared, and anxious about our future?
And no matter what you do, you can’t shake those negative emotions out.
So you’re constantly in fight mode…
You feel like you have to carry the world on your shoulders because if you don’t, who will make the change happen?
You just want your racing thoughts to stop, your eco-anxiety to disappear, and avoid burnout?
You’re in the right place!
Do you feel alone & powerless?
Are you feeling isolated and disconnected from people around you because they don’t get your cause?
Are you upset because you can’t convince anyone to fight with you?
No matter what you do, it feels pointless. You make no difference, and nobody seems to care.
You’re worried that you are just too tired and too low to keep fighting.
I’ve got you!
Or maybe you’re a changemaker who already runs a sustainable business or NGO
But you just don’t really seem to take pleasure in what you do anymore?
You’re disappointed in the work you put out there?
It doesn’t light you up anymore, and you don’t get the impact you desire.
Do you miss a sense of purpose?
Wanna do more for our world, find a cause worth fighting for?
You have a world-changing project in you, but you are too scared to start? Like you doubt your ability to succeed in making an impact?
Are you stuck in a meaningless job that you can’t stop complaining about but can’t stop finding excuses to make no changes?
You’re in the right place!
Let me tell you something, all of the above is absolutely normal and ok. Of course:
- you’re exhausted if you spend your time fighting.
- you’re unable to rest if you’re still functioning based on your early conditioning and the stories you’ve been told about yourself.
- you’re feeling empty if there is no sense of purpose in your life.
- you feel stuck in your negative thoughts and emotions if you never learned how to process them.
- you can’t get people to fight on your side if the work you put out there feels desperate because you are.
- you feel guilty and selfish when you prioritize yourself… that’s what society taught you and wants for you if you never put the inner work to redefine it.
- you’re scared to change careers or start an eco-business if you weren’t shown how to handle discomfort.
Here is the thing
The truth is that there’s so much darkness and struggle on the way to creating change. When we fight every day to build a better world, it’s easy to be overwhelmed, anxious, hopeless, enraged… It’s possible to sink.
Activism takes a lot from changemakers: a lot of physical energy, emotional energy, and mental energy. If we don’t pay attention, it can leave us empty, unable to enjoy life, and incapable of pursuing our fight.
My work is to support changemakers in bringing joy, pleasure, balance, and energy back into their lives so they don’t give up on changing the world.
Personal development is critical to changemakers because it helps them feel better and become better at creating change (as a result). Stronger human beings make stronger changemakers.
I’ll help you free yourself up from negative emotions, negative thoughts, and over-responsibility so you can change the world with a clear mind, a loving heart, and an energized body.
I’ll help you fill your cup to be your most powerful and empowered changemaker!
- Transforming the world without sacrificing yourself.
- Being able to let go of all negative thoughts and emotions when you get home so that you can make the most of your personal life too.
- Being able to find some quiet, peace, hope and stillness to enjoy the beauty of our world.
- Feeling so empowered and powerful that you know how to be and how to communicate to get people on board.
- Stopping beating yourself up for not being perfect in your activism.
- Being an even better change maker because you developed inner strength and resilience and brought joy and pleasure back into your life.
- Knowing how to protect your energy so you forever have fuel to fight.
- Knowing how to control your emotional, physical, and mental state so that you carry your message stronger, longer, and louder to create change.
- Never doubting your ability to create a brighter future and having fun making an impact.
- Being proud of what you do and how you do it. So much that you convince more people to join you in your cause.
- Putting an end to procrastination, doubt, perfectionism, fear of failure so you can birth your world-changing project and finally make an impact.
- Waking up excited to work because you know that what you do contributes to building a brighter future.
Changemaking sisters, are you with me?
I want you to shine for yourself and make your life enjoyable and memorable!
I want you to shine for your fight and make it attractive.
Guess what? Inner work is key to shining.
It supports you in feeling better and becoming better at what you do so you can create change.
I want you to bring joy, pleasure, balance, and energy back into your life so you don’t give up on changing the world.
I want you to be stronger and more resilient so you keep on fighting for the world.
I want you to upgrade your inner state so that you make an impact from positive energy.
I want you to finally embody your best self and create the ripple effect that will change our world.
Are you ready to feel better and become a better changemaker?
As a life coach, I support you in overcoming all your outer and inner challenges so you can become the best version of yourself and a better changemaker.
So let’s work on you and develop within you all you need to create a powerful shift in your life and in our world.
About your coach
Believe me when I say:
If you’re not happy with your life, you won’t be able to make an impact.
I have made that mistake…
I am a changemaker myself, and I fight every day for the world I believe is possible, through big protests and random acts of kindness. I love this fight, feeling meaningful, on the good side, revolutionary, strong, like a warrior!
But I also know the pain that comes with it. The tears of despair in front of the news. The boiling rage arguing with people who contribute to the problem. The hopelessness and powerlessness when my fight doesn’t progress.
I know how hard it is when the fight is long and nothing changes. When you post on social media, and nobody seems to care. When you pour your heart into your work, and nobody’s willing to watch. The burnout when you work so much and don’t see results. When your life’s mission takes over your life. When you can’t sleep, when you can’t relax, when you can’t feel joy because your mind is too busy thinking about a fight you start hating.
How do you not give up then? How do you not say, “Fuck this world, I am screwed, and so are you”?
Well… you look inward. You dive deep into personal development. And you come through a lot stronger and a lot better at what you do. You make your life more pleasurable so you find pleasure in your activism again.
I hit rock bottom. I did the fucking work. So, I invested in various coaches and programs to heal, to grow, to step into my best self, the one I needed to become to save our world. I got certified as a life coach in 2021, and I have been working with changemakers since then. I am a better fighter than ever. My activism gets sharper and sharper as I support changemakers.
That’s what I want for you too.
I want you to be stronger and happier, so you keep on fighting. So, you change the world and fucking enjoy it!
My coaching container is for you if, you want to :
- Transform the world without sacrificing yourself.
- Find some quiet, peace, hope and stillness to enjoy the beauty of our world.
- Overcome perfectionism
- Add joy and pleasure into your life
- Be an even better change maker
- Learn how to protect your energy so you forever have fuel to fight.
- Control your emotional, physical, and mental state so that you carry your message stronger, longer, and louder to create change.
- Create a brighter future and have fun making an impact.
- Convince more people to join you in your cause.
- Birth your world-changing project and finally make an impact.
- Feel so empowered and powerful that you know how to be and how to communicate to get people on board.
It’s not for you if:
- you refuse to change.
- you are not curious about self development.
- you have no interest in building a brighter future
Past clients’ love
Want Me As Your Coach For Changemakers?
- Fill that application form
- I’ll make sure it’s a good match and that I am the best person to support you.
- I’ll get back in touch ASAP to inform you of your next step. Either scheduling a discovery call to discuss how we could work together or re-direct you towards a resource that would be a better fit.
How does coaching work?
If you want to keep going with your mission and create the impact you wanna see in the world, you need 4 things:
Emotional mastery. You can’t have anger and frustration eating you alive.
A strong mindset. You gotta be resilient and strong if you wanna make an impact.
Work on your self-worth, self love and self-care. Do you see how you need to overdo it all the time? That is surely a sign that you have to prove yourself something! Overachieving is NOT a good thing if you wanna create change on the long run.
Clearing all negative energy so you can act from a place of love and attract people to you so they too are willing to change.
What is coaching?
Coaching is all about supporting you in building your desired reality by providing the strategy, the accountability and the inner work to receive what you long for.
The main purpose of having a coach is to hit your craziest goals with a lot more grace, whether the goal is to create a more joyful, purposeful or calmer life. Learn more here.
How can coaching help me change the world?
Way too often, changemakers fight to build a brighter future and neglect themselves on the way.
And here is the thing, if they are miserable, it’s not sustainable. That’s where coaching helps! It helps them fill their cup, find inner peace, take care of themselves so they can keep on going with their mission. Learn more here.