Who We Are
At Attitude Organic, we are committed to protect the data you share with us. As an ethical brand, we guarantee that we do not sell your data and that we do not share them for any other purposes that the one you agree with and that are required by our business.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
In order to provide you with best experience, the most relevant content and to process your order, we collect some details from you.
- Shipping, Billing Name, Billing Address
- Contact information: email address and phone number
- Information about the products you have ordered and about your order
- Profile information when you create an account (username, password…)
- IP address
- Your wordpress information if you leave a comment on our blog
- Informations about your location, the device you use and your browser
Why we need your information and how we use it
We collect information to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- Make sure our website works properly with our third parties
Who we share your data with
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you.
Vendors: After you placed an order on Attitude Organic, we send your relevant information to our vendors so they can process and deliver the order to you.
Payment providers: To enable payments on our site, we share in a safe way your financial data with payment providers so the payment can be processed.
Delivery companies: We share your details with delivery companies so you can receive your order.
Mailing Lists: We collect personal information when you subscribe to our newsletter. Our email provider (Mailchimp) collects information about opening and clicks to improve the emails we send to you. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.
Analytics: We share information about your orders with our Analytics tool in order to offer you with a better experience in the future.
If you are a EU resident, your rights regarding the personal information we hold about you us are listed below.
You may access them.
You may change, restrict or delete them.
You have the right to stop us from using your information for marketing purposes after providing your express consent.
If you wish to raise a concern about how we use your personal information, you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. For any question or amendment, please contact [email protected]
We completed the last update on 04th of January 2018.