By clicking “Proceed to Paypal” or “place order”, you, the purchaser of the 1:1 Sustainable Lifestyle Coaching program outlined below (hereinafter “you” or “Client”) agree and willingly purchase entry into this program to be provided with services rendered by Marine Leclerc (hereinafter “Marine Leclerc” OR “Coach”), and you agree you are voluntarily entering into a legally binding Agreement with Marine Leclerc, inclusive of the following terms and conditions mutually agreed upon:
For good and valuable consideration of one hundred, fifty euros (450EUR) You are electing to purchase the 1:1 Sustainable Lifestyle Coaching (hereinafter “SLC”). In exchange, Marine Leclerc agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below, and Program Outline Addendum attached hereto.
1. PROGRAM OUTLINE
1. Client agrees and understands that he/she is purchasing SLC by Marine Leclerc, a 8-weeks program designed to help client bring his/her sustainable lifestyle to the next level.
2. Client acknowledges that he/she has read the Program Outline Addendum and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided in SLC as well as what is not included. Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on Marine Leclerc’s website.
If at any time you are found to be disruptive, making disparaging or defamatory comments about SLC or Marine Leclerc, or otherwise negatively impacting SLC for others and hindering or distracting other Clients from their own success, Marine Leclerc reserves the right to remove such Client, without refund. Client understands this, and knows this is a risk if he/she elects to act in such an inappropriate manner. Client agrees this is a suitable remedy and action should he/she act in any of the ways outlined above.
1. Client understands that one of the primary elements in purchasing SLC and learning from Marine Leclerc is the benefit of obtaining expert guidance and exercises that have given Marine Leclerc her ability to live more sustainably. Following Client’s participation in this program, Client will have gained access to various secrets and personal intellectual property of Marine Leclerc, including but not limited to materials such as verbal advice, mindset guidance, written templates, modules, technical information, advice, and/or other information that may have become available for use through Client’s participation in SLC. Client understands and acknowledges that this information is not to be openly shared with others who have not participated in SLC, without permission from Marine Leclerc.
1. Client understands and agrees that any and all commentary provided on public social media profiles including those belonging to Marine Leclerc may be published and used as testimonials by Marine Leclerc. Client gives Marine Leclerc a non-exclusive license to use the copy as written on the social media profile, in the email, or otherwise, and repost on Attitude Organic’s social media channels, in advertisements for SLC, or other similar channels for the specific purpose of promoting and showcasing SLC client results.
2. If Client chooses to write about positive experiences in SLC, Client understands the material, along with Client’s name and other identifying information, will likely be published on Attitude Organic’s website, social media, or otherwise. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting Marine Leclerc an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to Marine Leclerc as part of a Testimonial.
1. A one-time payment of one hundred, fifty euros (450EUR) payable up front, in full
2. Client agrees to render payment via credit card on Attitude Organic’s sales and checkout page for SLC. Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via Attitude Organic’s website or a designated third-party payment processor of Marine Leclerc’s choosing, in full.
1. REFUND POLICY:
1. Marine Leclerc wholly believes in her product, which has been applied and proven by many customers of SLC. She believes the methods works, but only if the Client is dedicated to the process. Nevertheless, Marine Leclerc offers a conditional 14-day refund under the following circumstances:
2. In the event Client desires a refund, Client must contact the support team at [email protected] within the first fourteen (14) days from the date SLC was purchased. Within this 14 day window, Marine Leclerc will schedule a call with Client to discuss the basis for the request, and provide Client with a refund request form to complete via typeform, that will allow client to submit any necessary evidence of work completed. Client MUST speak to Marine Leclerc to be able to receive a refund. Once a call has been offered, Client must accept and complete the call within 14 days of the date it is offered. Any and all requests for refunds will be decided by Marine Leclerc and within Marine Leclerc’s sole and exclusive discretion. If a refund is granted, Client can expect reimbursement thirty (30) days after cancellation of Program in the same manner in which payment was made, less a 5€ cancellation fee. If a refund is not granted, Client understands he/she remains financially responsible for payment in full of Program, and as long Client has received her first call, Client has no further recourse regarding refunds.
3. Client understands he/she will be forfeiting any and all access to Program and benefits if refund is issued, including but not limited to calls and program material.
4. Due to the subjective nature of the Program provided by Marine Leclerc, and Marine Leclerc’s inability to control Client’s availability, motivation, external forces, financial situation, or level of engagement in Program, Marine Leclerc is not able to offer refunds after these 14 days. Please conduct any and all necessary research to determine if SLC is right for you prior to purchasing – after the 14 day period, all purchases are final, and Client is responsible for the full payment of all program fees, whether or not Client completes Program.
2. VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION
1. Client understands and agrees that he/she is voluntarily choosing to enroll in SLC and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. While Marine Leclerc believes in her services and that SLC is able to help many people, You as the Client acknowledge and agree that Marine Leclerc is not responsible nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her health and well-being, including participation in SLC and any results therein, and agrees that any decisions to implement strategies, tactics, and information contained within SLC is solely the responsibility and decision of Client.
2. CLIENT BEHAVIOR: While Client is allowed to express his/her opinion regarding SLC and Marine Leclerc, should Client make any false or disparaging comments within the SLC Facebook group, to other members of SLC, or otherwise publicly speak negatively about Marine Leclerc or SLC, Client may be removed from the SLC community. Marine Leclerc places community and positivity at the forefront of her brand, and in order to preserve community standards and experience for other members, a customer who cannot abide by this may lose his/her access to the community. Client understands that any extensive negativity or similar disruption to the community in this way may result in removal from the Program and all relevant communities, with NO REFUND.
3. CANCELLATION, RESCHEDULE AND LATE MEETING POLICY
- If Client is late for a meeting, Coach will not be obligated to extend the length of the meeting in order to accommodate Client.
- If Client is more than ten (10) minutes late for a meeting without prior notification to Coach, Coach will not be required to conduct the meeting and the meeting will be counted as attended by Client and billed as such.
- Client may cancel or reschedule a meeting by providing at least twelve (12) hours’ notice to the Coach.
- If Client fails to appear at a meeting, or cancels or reschedules a meeting by providing less than twelve (12) hours’ notice, the meeting will be counted as attended by Client and billed as such.
1. Marine Leclerc cannot guarantee results of SLC, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold Marine Leclerc and SLC harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results, including but not limited to sustainable lifestyle progress.
2. Client understands that all services provided by Marine Leclerc in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Program and work with Marine Leclerc on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold Marine Lecletc or SLC responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
3. Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as Marine Leclerc delivers the Program as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by Marine Leclerc and Client.
4. Client agrees to hold Marine Leclerc harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of use of SLC. The content provided by Marine Leclerc her website and within SLC is comprised of information that has worked for Marine Leclerc and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands Marine Leclerc cannot guarantee results from this Program, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds Marine Leclerc responsible for.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
1. Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through SLC without written permission by Marine Leclerc;
2. Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Program without written permission by Marine Leclerc, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
3. Claim any content created by Marine Leclerc as part of the Program or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by Marine Leclerc was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
4. Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
5. Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitutes infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement.
6. Client agrees and understands that Marine Leclerc has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Program, and agrees that Marine Leclerc maintains all copyrights, licenses, and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Program, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: videos, modules, documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by Marine Leclerc. Client agrees she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with Marine Leclerc. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from Marine Leclerc to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Program.
7. Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by Marine Leclerc, without Marine Leclerc’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, Marine Leclerc reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
8. Licensee Rights: Marine Leclerc’s Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing the Program, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Program, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by Marine Leclerc as she sees fit. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by Marine Leclerc. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
1. Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold Marine Leclerc and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with Marine Leclerc harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Program, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Program. Should Marine Leclerc be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit Marine Leclerc’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by Marine Leclerc, free of charge.
Client is to have continued access to SLC for as long as it is offered on the current platform by Marine Leclerc. If Marine Leclerc ceases offers Program or discontinues use of platform on which Program is offered, Client will be notified via the email they used to purchase Program, and will have the opportunity to download Program materials prior to access ending. If Client fails to check this email in time, or otherwise does not download materials before Program access ends, Marine Leclerc is not responsible for any loss in Program materials, or loss of access.
1. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. Should a dispute arise between Marine Leclerc and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold Marine Leclerc responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of Marine Leclerc.)
2. If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and Marine Leclerc agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by French law in France within a reasonable amount of time. Client and Marine Leclerc agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
2. APPLICABLE LAW
1. This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of France regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of France are to be applicable here.
1. This Agreement may be amended and/or updated by Marine Leclerc from time to time as needed, to reflect the growth and updates to SLC and services offered. Should any material changes be made, Marine Leclerc will notify all current Program users via the email address used to sign up, with continued use of Program to constitute acceptance and agreement to the updated Terms.
PROGRAM OUTLINE ADDENDUM
Client understands, acknowledges, and agrees he/she is purchasing the Sustainable Lifestyle Coaching (SLC) by Marine Leclerc. Once the Program is purchased, Client will begin receiving a confirmation email and a link to book the first call. It is client responsibility to book the four calls over a period of 12 weeks.
As outlined on the sales page, SLC includes the following 4 Calls:
Call 1 (45min): we will define your goals and understand why you are not there yet. You will receive some exercises to build the strong foundations you will need to live a sustainable lifestyle. We will go deep into your current beliefs and reframe them so your transition to the lifestyle of your dream is as smooth as possible.
Call 2 (90min): here comes the action plan! Based on our first call, I will deliver a sustainable action for you. It will be personalised, 100% actionable and achievable.
Call 3 (45min): that follow up call is meant to check on your progress and address the difficulties that you face in implementing your sustainable action plan. You will be 100% supported and I will make sure that the plan works for you and that you are on the good path to reach the goals we defined together.
Call 4 (30 min): wrap up. The point of that call will be to review our work together and make minor changes to your new habits and lifestyle if needs be. We’ll discuss the next steps so you keep exploring and improving your sustainable lifestyle.
Calls: SLC will include access to coaching calls on Zoom.
Email Support: For a limited time, SLC will include email support, where client may liaise with Marine Leclerc, to get any questions answered and gain extra value at no extra charge. This feature is not included within the price of SLC, and is a bonus subject to end at any time, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Marine Leclerc. Client understands that he/she does not have a cause of action or valid request for refund if such email support end during Client’s participation in SLC or before he/she joins SLC.
Client has carefully read this Program Outline and acknowledges that he/she is aware of what is, and what is not included within this Program. Client is aware that this Program Outline includes EVERYTHING included within the Program. If Client expected additional information, products, services, or other information to be provided in this Program but does not see it here, Client understands it may not be included. Marine Leclerc is under no obligation to provide anything other than what is listed above, with the exception of updated or ever-changing Bonuses offered for limited periods of time. No edits or amendments may be made to this Program Outline Addendum without express written consent of both parties.
By completing the online purchase and being charged the amount listed above, Client confirms he or she has reviewed this Program Outline, completed any and all appropriate additional research, and asked any and all necessary questions of Marine Leclerc and her team in order to feel appropriately educated of the Program and product/service being offered. Client understands he or she will not be entitled to a refund once completing this purchase for any reason, other than as discussed above.